Miami Hotel & Residence Luxury Condominiums in Downtown Miami, FL
- 100-story tower located in Downtown Miami across from Biscayne Bay (over 1000 feet high, tallest building South of NY)
- Conceptually designed by world renowned architect Carlos Ott in collaboration with Sieger Suarez Architects
- Sectioned in 9 stacked glass cubes arranged with different angles
- First 3 cubes contain hotel rooms, suites and amenities
- Cubes 4-8 residential units
- Cube 9 penthouse units (open to custom, up to entire floor)
- Private elevator & Semi private elevators
- Ground level Hotel Lobby access
- 3rd Floor Residents only Lobby
- Waldorf Astoria level service and experience
- 3rd floor private residential lounge, billiard room and hospitality suite
- Fitness center
- Pool level All-Day Dining Brasserie , cafe, bar and restaurant overlooking the Bay
- Waldorf Astoria immersive resort-style pool with outdoor café and private cabanas
- Executive Boardrooms, library
- World-famous Peacock Alley
- Grand Ballroom, Junior Ballroom, Meeting rooms, Outdoor terraces
- 5th floor Signature Restaurant (Renown chef to be announced)
- 30th floor Private residential pool with whirlpools and lounging areas
- Access to all Waldorf Astoria services on-demand
- Complimentary 24-hour valet parking services
- Fully-finished and furnished Studios
- Fully-finished 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom private residences
- Private elevator & Semi private elevators
- Units feature 10 foot ceilings
- Penthouses feature 12′ ceilings (Cube 9)
- Waldorf Astoria custom kitchen cabinets designed by BAMO
- Finished units with standard wood flooring throughout (other options available included in price)
- The most impressive views of the city, Miami Beach and Atlantic Ocean
- Features the latest “smart building” technology with a custom app, linking residents to 24-hour concierge services and building amenities
- Fully built-out closets in all residences curated by BAMO
- Custom concealed modern kitchen and bathrooms curated by BAMO
- Wolf / Subzero hi-end kitchen appliance package
- Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fixtures, features & accessories
BRAND + HOTEL PARTNER
Extraordinary places. A singular experience.
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria’s rich legacy.
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
PROPERTY MARKETS GROUP
Founded in 1991 by Kevin Maloney, Property Markets Group (“PMG”) has direct hands-on experience in the acquisition, renovation, financing, operation, and marketing of commercial and residential real estate. A development firm of national scope, PMG has over 150 real estate transactions including over 80 residential buildings in Manhattan during its 25-year history. PMG has distinguished itself over the last decade for its development of new construction condominium developments in New York City, Miami, and Chicago.
With more than 40 years of unparalleled design and architectural experience, Carlos Ott has been hailed as one of the best conceptual minds of his generation. A recipient of a Fulbright scholarship
and a winner of numerous competitions as well as architectural prizes, Ott is a prodigy. Globally recognized, his signature designs can be found throughout France, Germany, China, Singapore,
Dubai and more.
BAMO is based in San Francisco. Selected for this project for their sophisticated approach to High-end hospitality projects and experience. Spanning 20 countries on 5 continents, it’s residential and hospitality portfolios include luxury houses, condominiums, hotels, resorts, restaurants, spas, and the occasional superyacht. Each BAMO project is purposely planned, each design is distinctive. Having style is their hallmark. Responding to the context of the property, they are able to design with integrity and at a level that resonates with people from all corners of the world. The firm, their team and their projects have been honored with numerous awards, including Gold Key Designer of the Year and the induction of the founders into the illustrious Platinum Circle.
Junior Suites from $700K
One Bedrooms from $1 Million
Two Bedrooms from $1.7 Million
Three Bedrooms from $3 Million
Four Bedrooms from $4.9 Million
DISCLAIMER: Oral representation or any materials cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representation of the Developer. For correct representations, make reference to the documents required by section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by the developer to a buyer or lessee. Not an offer where prohibited by state statutes. Plans, descriptions and amenities are subject to change. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. It is not my intention to solicit the listings of other brokers.