Persa Real has founded and run by a Certified International Properties Expert CIPS®
The professional and educational life:
A results-driven Real estate & Marketing Professional, with vast and credible experience managing high-quality residential projects from foundation to presentation. Background as Civil Engineer, Construction Project Manager to better understand materials and projects features to promote to his clients. Listen to potential buyers/sellers with the ability to discern needs/concerns to present/receive the best offer assuring a WIN/WIN outcome. Recognize the importance of total customer satisfaction to achieving loyalty and professional reputation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Real Estate (Licensee)
- Negotiating & Finalizing
- Marketing & Sales (Certified)
- Advertising & Presentation
- Project Management
- Architecture & Building (Certified)
- Leadership & Team Working
- Professional Networking
Real Estate Advisor
Real Estate Trading Services Licensee
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Sales and marketing of high-end International Real Estate
- Collaborated on marketing with Realtors and developers to increase sales by making the properties presentable and ensuring proper sign placement.
- Attending as visitor/exhibitor to many international Real estates exhibition/Events
Project & Construction Manager
- Managing all aspects of construction projects including estimating, creating budgets, scheduling and time managing, construction and overseeing field operations.
- Directing personnel operations, conducted hiring, managed staff and provided training. Scheduled subcontractors and developed criteria needed for subcontractor’s assignments.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- Sales & Marketing Executive Management Diploma- SAUDER Business, UBC
Certifications & Licenses:
- Real Estate Trading Services Licensee – SAUDER Business, UBC
- Architectural & Building Technology Certificate-BCIT
- Certified Sales Executive (CSE®), SMEI & UBC SAUDER Business School